When are you most awake?

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Coffee Mugs And Procrastination

I'm back, I'm bored, and I'm ready to type.
I just wasted my entire day doing absolutely nothing except watch television, eat like a pig, and start five math problems out of forty-five, which are due on Tuesday. And now, when I could be doing something productive, like homework, i'm sitting here complaining to my reader(s). So how was your break so far? and no, i'm not being ironic, I genuinely want to know.
On a happier note, I made myself a supremely awesome smoothie using blueberries, yogurt, and pink lemonade. It's kind of purple-y. And, i am drinking it in my Central Perk coffee mug that I made in Tech Ed about the awesomely superlative show Friends. Which I watched many times during my television binge this afternoon.
Hey, that reminds me (i don't know how or why), I completely forgot to do my French homework. Let's study:

Jeans- Un Jean
Hello- Salut
Lettuce- Une Salade
Dress- Un Robe
Red- Rouge

That's enough random boringness for tonight. See ya when I do,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment